* We believe that the Bible is the “Inspired Word of God”.
* We believe that there is “one God” eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the Deity of Christ, His Virgin Birth, His shed blood for Atonement, His Bodily Resurrection, His Ascension, and His personal, visible, imminent return to this earth to establish His Kingdom.
* We believe that ALL men are by nature sinful and lost and that for salvation Holy Spirit regeneration is absolutely essential.
* We believe that Satan is a person and that Hell and the Lake of Fire is a place of eternal conscious punishment for all who die without Christ.
* We belive that the Holy Spirit convicts of sin, makes believers children of God through the New Birth, washing them in the Book of Christ, assuring them of Heaven, and by His indwelling enabling them to live a Godly life.
* We believe that lost men are justified on the single ground of Faith in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
* We believe that the true born-again believer is eternally secure in the heart and hand of God.
* We believe that a New Testament church is an organized body of baptized believers practicing scriptural ordinances and actively engaged in fulfilling the Great Commission.
* We believe that the Resurrection of both the Saved and the Lost, the Saved unto the resurrection of life; and the Lost unto the resurrection of damnation, separated by at least 1,000 years.
* We believe in Christ’s imminent, Personal, Visible, Pretribulation, Premillennial return for His Bride, according to His promise.